Monday, October 26, 2009

Oh man. I had my first very drunk college night this weekend. I really don't drink much (who needs the calories?!) but I'm an incredible lightweight.

Saturday was the Ebony performance followed by the first Sayles Dance of the year. Ebony is a student run, no experience necessary dance group that I was a part of this term and it's super fun. I did a dance to Miley Cyrus' "Party in the USA" as well as "Jai-Ho" from Slumdog Millionaire... Sayles Dances are basically excuses for everyone to get really drunk and grind on random acquaintances. So...that's exactly what I did. Not necessarily what I should have been doing with my Saturday night in a responsible world, but it was fun nonetheless. Although I apparently ran around telling everyone that I made really bad decisions all night. (My decisions weren't all that bad, but drunk Holly thinks everything is a lot worse than sober Holly realizes they are.)

I have a French test tomorrow and an Othello quiz, but of course I've sat in the 2nd Burton lounge for the last two hours talking to floormates and reading People instead. I think this is really the worst choice I've made in a long time, not my drunken misadventures on Saturday. Oops?

No comments:

Post a Comment