Saturday, December 19, 2009

I haven't updated in so long!

It's winter break. I've been home for almost a month now...I really didn't expect to miss school this much. It's really nice to see my family and friends, and Thanksgiving was delicious, and I'm really excited for Christmas, but still. I miss my dorm, I miss my friends, I miss Northfield.

I've mostly been sitting at home watching Friends, playing guitar, eating too much junk food, and reading Harry Potter (on the 4th book now...I doubt I can finish all 7 before I get on the plane Jan 2nd, but I'm going to try nonetheless. If I can get up to the 6th then I can bring the 7th one back to school with me). I want to continue playing guitar, it's a lot of fun. I'm not very good, but hey...at least I enjoy it :) I'm going to try to take some classes spring term, but I'm going to see how self-teaching goes for winter term, at least.

I get back to Carleton in two weeks! So excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment